Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

The importance of Water

Hey my loves,

I don't know if you know this, but water is SO important for our bodies and it makes a huge difference with your skin.  I have been working like crazy nad will be heading back to school in a few weeks so I have been stressed OUT!  With that being said, I stopped drinking as much water and my skin has really paid the price.  I have been breaking out and my skin just looks DULL :(  Now I know what you are thinking... She is probably breaking out because she is stressed... I never get breakouts!  Stress or no stress!  The only time I get breakouts is when I am dehydrated. 

I know some of you probably don't like drinking water because it is tasteless (or maybe  has a bad taste depending on where you live) but there's a solution for that!  Crystal Light has flavoured water crystals and some of them are pretty awesome!  No more excuses ;)

I own a Nalgene and I absolutely love it... I have 3-4 actually.  They are dishwasher safe and much better for the environment than water bottles!  I'm not saying you have to go out and buy one, but I know that if I have it with me, I tend to use it A LOT more!

Bottom line, is I want to promote a healthy consumption of water.  It is SO important for our skin, hair, eyes, brain and everything in between!!!  Not to mention it flushes out toxins from our body.

Tkae the challenge with me... Commit to drinking 8 glasses of water a day!  I dare you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!