Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Clinique Airbrush Concealer

I have been in search of the perfect under eye concealer for a long, long time.  Most were too cakey, not the right colour or consistency, or they just made things look worse!  Well, look no further, the Clinique Airbrush Concealer is here to save the day...

I love the applicator; it is soft and applies the product well.  Assuming you keep your skin clean prior to each application, you should be good to go with applying it straight from the applicator.  It is a creamy, dreamy, lightweight formula that glides on the eye area and immediately hides any unwanted spots, lines or wrinkles.  It also illuminates the area without being shimmery or too bright; it manages to revive area that is so delicate and sensitive to our age, stress levels, and lack of sleep.

I highly recommend this product and it is one that I will continue to repurchase!

Xoxo
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for a new concealer and I have to try this one! Good find :)

    http://inpursuitofstyle.soniasgupta.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!