Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Coach Mini-Haul!

Hey everyone!

I recently made a purchase at Coach and thought I would share these cute things with you!  I absolutely adore them! 


                                    WAVERLY COATED CANVAS HEART UNIVERSAL



POPPY LEATHER UNIVERSAL CASE


These cuties have credit card slots inside and are the perfect size for my iPhone!  I can keep this im my purse or I can put my ID and credit card/debit card in there and just use that for the night!  It is so cute and so versatile.  I love it!  They are also reasonably priced so you cannot go wrong there!  :)

*Pictures courtesy of Google*

2 comments:

  1. Great purchases! Very cute! =)
    I just bought a wallet from them, but I considered getting one of these, too. I might just have to go back, hehe!

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww super cute purchases kayla! and thanks for the congrats!! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!