Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

DIY: Face Mask

I was looking for a cheap and easy DIY face mask recipe the other day and came across one that sounded too good to be true...

1 part Honey
1 part plain yogurt

I thought to myself... That seems too easy and wont it just slide off of my face?  I decided to try it anyways and I am so glad that I did!  I used one of the prepackaged individual sized yogurts and took out one tablespoon and mixed it with equal parts honey and then slathered that on my clean skin.  I ended up mixing up the rest and putting it on my neck and chest and I was pleasantly surprised!  It was so nourishing and moisturizing.  It made my skin so soft!  I left it on for about 10-12 minutes and then jumped in the shower. 

If you are looking for a quick DIY face mask then I recommend you try this one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Will deffinately try this out, seems so easy and simple and natural for the skin :)

    http://hooliganchoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!