Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sigma Brushes

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to share something exciting with you.  I am a new Sigma Beauty Rep and I received the travel size E25 blending brush and it is to die for.  It is SO soft and so dreamy.  I have actually  been choosing it over my MAC 217! 

The full size Sigma E25 is $9 and the MAC 217 is $27, just to give you an idea.

I was a MAC fanatic and hated all other brushes, I'm not sure if it was the name that sucked me in or what, but I can HONESTLY tell you that Sigma has hit the mark here and has converted me from a MAC only lover to a Sigma fan.  I can't wait to try more of their brushes and start replacing my kit with Sigma brushes!

If you are interested in checking it out, please use my link!

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=85524



Thank you for reading!

Yours Truly,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!