Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

*Before I begin my review I want to remind everyone that in no way, shape or form will my review be swayed or changed or influenced just because I did not purchase these items. I know that I want honest reviews from the blogs I read and videos I watch, I would never want to be lied to. So I promise you I will never give false reviews! Okay with that out of the way... Here is my review!*


I am sure there are many girls out there just like me... One minute you want blonde hair, the next, brown.  I switch up my hair colour quite often and as a result my hair can feel a bit dry.  This hair masque ACTUALLY works!  Most hair treatments or masques similar to this one just make my hair greasy and leave a film on it.  This masque left my hair silky smooth and the scent lingered on my hair for the whole day (something I LOVE).  There are SO many hair masques out on the market, but I really like this one.  It hasn't disappointed me at all, and I can usually find a few faults in almost any hair product lol
If you are looking for a hair masque that you can use weekly, I suggest you try this one out.  You just might love it!  I would suggest that those with shorter hair try something different; it might be too heavy for shorter hair.  I kept it away from my roots to avoid making them look greasy, although it was not necessary... I did that merely as a precautionary measure.  The next few times I used it I slathered it all over my hair!
Here are a few specs from the website:
“Macadamia oil's unique composition gives it an uncanny similarity and compatibility to your body's own natural oils. This allows for unbelievable absorption and rapid penetration into both the hair and skin.

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque is a revitalizing hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair. A combination of macadamia oil and argan oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving the hair deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits.

Macadamia Natural Oil includes:

Macadamia Oil is very rich in essential fatty acids. It has the distinctive feature of resembling sebum. The replication of natural oils our scalp produces are for protection. Thus, these factors making it an ideal enriching& replenishing agent with rapid absorption.

Argan Oil consists Omega 9, Linoleic, Oleic, and unsaturated fatty acids. These nutrients are very beneficial in improving hair strength and health.

Applications: After shampooing and towel drying the hair, dispense a small amount in the palm of hand. Rub your palms together and apply evenly to damp hair. Comb through for even distribution. For an ultra conditioning and reparative treatment, add a small amount of Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment to the Deep Repair Masque application. Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes to penetrate the cuticles of the hair. No heat is required for processing. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Style as desired. The Deep Repair Masque is an intense, revitalizing hair treatment and should not be used more than twice a week for best results.”



Thank you for reading!


Yours Truly,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!