Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Covergirl LastBlast Volume

Hey my loves!
Well, TiffanyD wasn't kidding when she said this is her FAVE mascara... I decided to pick it up at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and I see why she loves it.

This mascara rocks!  The formula is fantastic, it coats every lash and DOES NOT FLAKE!  Mascara and I have a love hate relationship and I am really surprised that I havent found one thing to dislike about this one yet.  It does NOT burn, flake, clump, goop, dry out, weigh down my lashes, or anything!

The brush on the wand is a short plastic brush, so if you don't like those kinds of brushes, you probably won't like this mascara, but I still urge you to give it a shot!

I can even apply this mascara with UNCURLED lashes and my lashes look full and beautiful... I'm sold :)

What is YOUR FAVE mascara?

XO
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!