Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lovestruck by Vera Wang

Hey my loves!

I purchased a new fragrance at Shoppers Drug Mart last week and I am LOVING it!  It is the new fragrance by Vera Wang... LOVESTRUCK!


Here is some info on it from the VW Blog...


Lovestruck is about the emotion and rush you feel when you are falling in love and going for it… those heart-pounding moments of spontaneity!” –Vera Wang
"Lovestruck.
The fragrance is a sparkling addictive floral you are sure to fall in love with. There’s an instant attraction to the mouthwatering pink guava and mandarin, followed by a delicate mix of tuberose and lotus blossom. Behind it all, precious woods and sheer musk envelope a passionate elegance.

Inspiration.
Vera Wang Lovestruck was inspired by a modern day twist on Romeo & Juliet. It captures the feeling of a woman who is struck by love, captivated by passion. It represents an irresistible romance. She is madly in love and she’s going for it."

I am a sucker for love and R&J is one of my favourite plays... so this seemed like the perfect perfume for me as soon as I heard about it!  I really love it; the bottle is BEAUTIFUL and the scent is devine.  It isn't too strong but it DOES last quite a while.  I wouldn't, however, categorize it as "long lasting".  I might have to do a little test to see how long the scent lingers throughout the day... after a few minutes I become desensitized to it and can't tell... So Im not that good of a judge!

Have you tried this perfume out yet?  What is your go to perfume for fall?

XO
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!