Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

Hey my loves!
I am always searching for new and cool products and this one is prettttttttttttttty cool!  The Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips are super easy and fun.  All you have to do is match up the polish strip with the nail that fits the best (16 strips, 2 strips of each size) and then peel and stick!  It is ACTUALLY that easy.  I cannot paint my nails to save my life.  More ends up on my elbows than my nails.  So when I discovered this I thought it would be a really cool way to have funky nails (that are supposed to last up to 10 days... mine lasted more like 7, but I'm hard on my nails)!

They have such cool designs, the other day I used the Cheetah polish strips, I had about 10 people stop me in the mall to ask where I'd had my nails done.  They were so shocked to hear I did it myself with Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips!

Have you tried these before?  What are your thoughts?

XO
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!