Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tarte: Lipsurgence Lip Tint

Hey my loves!

So I was at Sephora the other day and I picked up a Tarte lip product.  It looked really cool and when I sampled it at the store it looked great on!  I brought it home and used it today and the entire tip broke off!  The lip product looks like an oversized crayon... that might help you visualize where the breakage occured.  I am so mad!  I'm going to have to scrape off that part and put it into a container that I can dip into with a lip brush.  That is SO not what I was expecting :(  It's not cheap either, so I am a little disappointed.

I haven't had the best luck with Tarte and I really wish it wasn't so.  I am going to cross my fingers that the lip product doesnt keep breaking every time I use it.. cross your fingers for me! :)

XO
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!