Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Chanel and Sephora Haul!

Chanel Mat Lumiere
Amazing foundation!  I absolutely adore this stuff.  It is mattifying but also leaves you with a healthy glow!  It goes on beautifully and lasts all day!  I prefer to use it with primer and powder to make sure it sets well and lasts until I want to take it off.  I use #05 – Faience

Chanel Les 4 Ombres in #08 – Vanites
Love this eye shadow quad!  The colours are fantastic and rather pigmented for Chanel shadows (sometimes they can be hard to get a good pay off).  The colours are very versatile; you can smoke it up for evening!  Love it!

Make Up For Ever – HD Blush
I like this blush... I don’t love it but it’s nice.  I wouldn’t purchase the full sized product though.  It is just a little complicated to work with at times. 

NARS Orgasm Illuminator
Ugh... this was such a letdown!  I love the NARS Orgasm Blush and I am obsessed!  It is my fave blush!  So I had high hopes for this product but I have shoved it to the back of my makeup shelf...  It just doesn’t do anything for my skin unless I use it on bare skin and go without make up... So I guess I like it for going grocery shopping!

Urban Decay Lash Primer
AMAZING!  It has tiny fibres that thicken your lashes and your mascara really sticks to it!  Not to mention, it also helps hold the curl in your lashes if you curl them!  Love it!

2 comments:

  1. chanel ahHHhhh i am saving up my money for this makeup line! haha i love their luxurious packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny! It is well worth the save! I bought a lip gloss from Chanel first a few months ago and then fell in love with the line. So I started saving :) Dana at the Conestoga Mall location (inside the Bay) is very helpful and knows her stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!