Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dec 11-21

Hey everyone!

Dec 11-21 is my exam schedule so I will be busy studying and writing exams... So forgive me for the lack of posts during this time!  I am sure you are all dealing with the same thing or doing Christmas stuff anyway!

Things to look forward to:

- A post about my biosculpture gel coloured nails
- Pedicures for both Nancy and I at Syngery Esthetics... Cindy Fraser is such a kind woman who offered to give Nancy and I pedicures to make up for the ones we thought we were going to receive with the Mary Kay experience!  How sweet?!  It is people like her who make this world a beautiful place :)
- More about Synergy Esthetics and all that they offer! 

Here is a link to their website!

Click here: Synergy Esthetics

If you are also writing exams during the next few weeks I wish you good luck :)

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!