Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Everyone makes them, but do we actually stick to them?  That is the question...

Here is a list of my New Year's Resolutions!

  1. Make more time for ME!  I am so busy with school and work that I find it challenging to do anything "for fun" without feeling guilty.  So this semester I am only taking 3 courses instead of 5, this way I will have more time to do the things I want to do :)
  2. Get back to the gym!  I was going every other day for 1-2 hours and it was incredible!  Then school got in the way and I only went once a week ... BAD!!!
  3. Start a youtube channel; well I have the account started already, but I would like to start making videos!
  4. Save up enough money to buy a car!  I have a feeling that 2011 is the year for me to actually go buy my own car hehehe
  5. Do more research on LASIK eye surgery
  6. Vow to drink more water daily!
  7. Stop and smell the roses more often... I find that sometimes I wake up wondering where the last week has gone!  I dont want to miss anything in life, so I want to slow down a bit and really absorb what is happening around me
  8. Work with a few more charities in the Region and make a difference in 2011. 
  9. Cut out coffee entirely
  10. Take a photography course once school is done
There we have it... those are 10 of the many things I want to accomplish in 2011!  I hope you all have a safe and fun New Year's Eve wherever you are in the world :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!