Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

NARS HAUL!

Here it is my friends!
NARS Albatross: (left swatch on my hand)
Amazing highlight!  I absolutely adore this stuff.  It is a gorgeous shimmery ivory gold highlight.  The shimmer is very fine so there are no chunky glittery bits, just a gorgeous glow!  When applied it seems to just blend into the skin; it won’t leave you looking like you just applied highlight.  It is great for a brow highlight, cheeks, collar bones etc.  Great stuff!
NARS Strada Shadow: (right swatch on my hand)
This colour is beautiful!  It is a velvety purple with gold shimmer in it.  The shimmer, like in the Albatross, is finely milled so it isn’t like “WOW THAT’S GLITTERY” ... it’s more of a “catch your eye in the sunlight” gorgeousness!  It is highly pigmented and a little tricky to work with; I don’t recommend this as your first purple shadow if you haven’t played around with colour before.  It takes a little work to get it right!  Don’t be afraid of it though, you just have to practice!  I also wouldn’t use this colour with a bunch of colours... It is gorgeous on its own with a highlight.  It is a little on the pricey side, but hey, it’s NARS and the payoff is incredible AND there is a ton in the pan so you will be able to use it looooooooong time!


NARS Little Darling Lipstick: (right swatch on my hand)
I love a nude mouth and have been on the search for a nude lipstick that looked GOOD and didn’t make me look like I just put foundation on my lips.  This is it!  The colour is a nude beige and it’s buttery and beautiful!  It is sheer enough to allow some of your natural lip colour through but is easily darkened up a bit by applying a second coat!  I also like to put ORGASM lip gloss on over top!
NARS Orgasm Lip Gloss: (left swatch on my hand)
Love at first sight... it is just as incredible as the blush!  Pinky, peachy, gold!  I love it!  It is glossy but not sticky.  It is dreamy :)  Every girl needs to go buy one now!  I find because of the mix of pinks and golds and peaches it works well with a variety of skin tones.  Love love love!



Picture of everything:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!