Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Movie Reviews!

Hey everyone!  I have seen quite a few movies in the last couple of weeks and I thought I would share my thoughts on them incase you are thinking about going to see them too!

No Strings Attached
- AMAZING!  It was hilarious and very sweet without being overkill... it was a whole new kind of romantic comedy!  I would definitely go see this one again :)  I caution you on the language and content... If you are uncomfortable with sex, nudity, swearing etc. then this might not be the movie for you, but if you are okay with it all then you will love it.

The Rite
- So so... I hyped myself up to be TERRIFIED and it really wasn't that scary, so I was kind of disappointed.  I definitely jumped a billion times and was startled lots, but it wasn't like I couldn't sleep that night or anything.  So if you are hoping for a horror/so scared you check uder the bed and sleep with the closet door open and the light on kind of movie, then this is not for you.  If you are looking for a jumpy/spill your popcorn and have a few laughs kind of movie, then this might be just right!

The Roommate
- Snooooooooooooooooooozefest!  I was looking forward tot his movie for a while and I was so disappointed!  Leighton Meester plays an awesome psycho, no denying that, but it was just too much all at once and not enough of a real story.  I was left wondering WTF a lot... I really wanted to love it, but I cannot honestly say you should go see it right now, it might be more of a Blockbuster Movie Night at Home kinda deal!

Have you seen any good movies lately?  Leave a comment below telling me about a good movie you have seen lately! :)

xoxo,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!