Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Movie Review: Just Go With It

Hey everyone!
I saw this movie on opening night and I was pleasantly surprised!  I wasn’t expecting too much, as many Adam Sandler movies are funny but not really mind-blowing.  This was a very cute romantic comedy that kept my attention the whole time.  I won’t get into details, as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, but I absolutely loved the way it ended!!!  This is definitely a date-appropriate movie as the man in your life won’t feel as if he is watching a “chick flick” there is a lot of comedy in it and it nicely balances out the romance :)
So, if you are looking for a funny and sweet movie to go see I highly recommend you go see this one!
Xoxo,
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this movie last night and I loved it! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD to add it to my collection, hehe!

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww good Im glad you liked it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!