Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Maybelline Volum'Express ONE by ONE Mascara

I just purchased this mascara today and I will be testing it out and letting you know my thoughts on it!  Have any of you tried this mascara yet? 



xoxo
Kayla

UPDATE:

So, I have tried this mascara a few times and I am NOT liking it at all!  It burns my delicate eyesand makes the skin around my eyelashes red :(  I am looking for my receipt so I can return it, if not, I will contact Maybelline and see what they can do for me.

Aside from that, here is my review on it...

The brush is nice and soft and only picks up a little bit of product.  I was worried it would be goopy, but that's not the case.  That is where the good news ends... It really doesnt do much for my lashes, it doesnt give them volume or much length.  I found it actually just emphasized how thin my lashes are!  Not what I want from a mascara...

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see your thoughts on this mascara! I reviewed it not too long ago too! I don't LOVE it but it's definitely not the worst I've tried. =)

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!