Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

KQC Flat Iron

KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
I was sent this flat iron from the wonderful people at www.flatironexperts.com for my review!  I have been using this flat iron for a few weeks and I love it! 
Before I begin my review I want to remind everyone that in no way, shape or form will my review be swayed or changed or influenced just because I did not purchase these items.  I know that I want honest reviews from the blogs I read and videos I watch, I would never want to be lied to.  So I promise you I will never give false reviews!  Okay with that out of the way... Here is my review!
 
Here are some of my favourite things about the flat iron:
-          It has a temperature dial that reaches 410F.  It is always important to look for a flat iron with a temperature dial; it doesn’t always have to be at the hottest setting! 
-          It heats up really quickly and stays hot!  Some flat irons can take forever to get to their max heat but this took only seconds!
-          The plates fit together really well so it has a firm grip on your hair as you are straightening it.  So many flat irons are too loose or the rip your hair out because they don’t line up properly.
-          The handle portion of the flat iron is also quite sleek; it fit in my hand easily and comfortably.

Here are a few things taken directly from the website about this flat iron:
Tourmaline / Ceramic Technology: KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener's distributes heat across the entire surface evenly, retains heat more efficiently, and eliminates damaging hot spots. Ceramic emits a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat that helps your hair
1. Preserve more moisture within the hair shaft
2. Eliminates frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth and shiny hair
3. Causes less damage to the hair cuticle during styling

 Negative Ion Technology: Negative ions are atoms that can stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, etc., resulting in healthier hair and scalp. Negative ion energy is powerful enough to break apart clusters of water molecules. The smaller water molecules penetrate into the hair shaft by slipping between the cuticles, adding plumpness/volume to hair. The bombardment of negative ions also closes the hair cuticle, which is very good for the health and appearance of the hair.

Far Infrared Heat: Far Infrared (FIR) rays are electro-magnetic waves of energy, totally invisible to the naked eye, capable of penetrating deep into the human body, including the hair shaft. It therefore dries the hair from the inside out. The result is that more moisture remains in the hair shaft and there is less damage to the hair.
My hair is naturally straight but I prefer my hair to be REALLY straight, so I use a flat iron every time I wear my hair down.  For the purpose of this review I flat ironed my friend Nancy’s hair as it better represented the strength and ability of this flat iron!  Nancy has thick curly hair and it has a lot of volume.  Here are some pictures of her hair, before and after I flat ironed it!

Before:



After:



Look at the difference!  Nancy's hair is sleek, shiny, and STRAIGHT!  As you can see this flat iron is quite capable of straightening Nancy’s thick curly hair and it also does an amazing job of straightening my hair on a day to day basis!  If you are looking for a new flat iron, look no further!  This is a great flat iron and I am positive you will be pleased with it! 
Here is a link to their website: http://www.flatironexperts.com/

 I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any questions please ask them in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!