Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bath & Body Works CANDLES!

I love love love candles and I just picked up two amazing ones!  The first is "Homemade Cookies" and it smells exactly like that!  I have been burning this candle for a few hours now and it smells fantastic :) It is making me hungry!  The scent is inviting, not too strong or overpowering.  The candle also burns evenly as it has 3 wicks!  5/5 :)  Go pick one up today! 

The second candle is called mint chocolate... it smells like an After Eight chocolate!  I  haven't burned that one yet but I can't wait to try it out!  Just from the smell alone I am going to give it a 5/5 too!  I know it will burn the same as the first one because it is the same kind of candle... Just a different scent!

Some info from their site about these candles...

  • Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers

  • Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance

  • Three-wick candle burns 40 to 65 hours

  • 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall


  • Yay for Bath & Body Works!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please feel free to leave a comment!