Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have been a busy bee!

Hey guys!

I just wanted to write a quick message to you all and apologize for slacking off on the blogging!  I have been so busy with school and work stuff that I just havent had a moments peace!

I have managed to do some serious shopping though :) I was in Toronto Wednesday and  then did some local shopping too so I will have a big Sephora/Shoppers Boutique haul for you guys!! <3

At this point I am still just shownig things that I enjoy or think about but if you guys can send me any questions or things you want to know more about that would make it a lot easier for me to come up with more blog posts!  Also, don't forget to share the love and tell your friends about my blog... The more people who comment or give suggestions, the better!!

So stay tuned for my haul and all that good stuff!  I would like to do a contest but I need more subscribers before I can do one...

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!