Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Magnetic palettes!

Hey guys!

I was looking around for some empty magnetic palettes and remembered Kandee Johnson talking about Z Palettes so I went to their website and was disappointed by their S&H fees!  It was $12 for the cheapest option which did not include any insurance or even a tracking number... That just didnt work for me!  So I have decided to make some palettes on my own! 

Let me know if you are interested in seeing a tutorial on how to make your own magnetic empty palette!  If you are interested in seeing this please leave a comment on this blog post :)

If there is enough interest I might consider making them and selling them to you guys!

I also smell a contest coming soon :) Who would want to win a palette?!

Let me know if you guys are interested!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!