Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Ouch!

Hey guys!

Hope you are all doing well :) I, however, am hurting!  I went for accupuncture just over a month ago and since then I have been experiencing some pretty intense pain in my lower back/left hip area.  I tried to shake it off but last week I was in a ton of pain and tried to get it massaged out... well that didnt work!  Today after my appointment at the gym I was out and about and then it hit me... BAM!  Like a ton of bricks...  I can barely walk without wincing in pain :( I am going to try getting in to see the doctor tomorrow and figure something out.  I am a busy girl with too many things to do!  Can't be sitting around all day hoping that this ache goes away!

I will hopefully have some good news tomorrow :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!