Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit

I was asked to give my thoughts on the "bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit" so here we go!

The kit includes:

- 0.05 All-Over Face Color in Warmth
- 0.07 oz Original Mineral Veil
- Full Flawless Face Brush
- Flawless Application Face Brush
- Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
- Get Started DVD
- BONUS - Exclusively for SEPHORA : 0.5 oz Prime Time Foundation Primer


I like the fact that they offer a DVD so you can watch a tutorial while/before applying your make up.  It is always nice to get insider tips!  It is also really nice that it includes a primer... Primer is SO important!!!  It is a nice starter kit for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of time or money on make-up.  I think it will offer a nice "looks like I am not wearing make-up but I really am" look.  That is what we all want, right?!  Also, it is only 3 steps.  Fast and easy is really nice for everyday looks or when you only have a few minutes before you have to run out the door!  I have done a little research and some of the positives are that it is GREAT for sensitive skin and won't clog pores.  You ALWAYS want to make sure your make-up is NON-COMEDOGENIC meaning that it will not clog your pores.  Make-up should enhance your beauty; not irritate your skin or give you pimples :)  Sephora has also given it their "Natural Seal" which is great!  For more information on that please go to http://www.sephora.com/browse/templates/popNatural.jhtml

So, I say go for it!  It sounds like a great starter kit and you can always add to your collection if you find that bareMinerals is the line for you.  If it doesn't work out for whatever reason just remember that it was only $49 and you still gained some knowledge from the experience :)  Just to give a comparison; I spend that much on my foundation alone so spending $49 on a whole kit is a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!