Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Very First Blog!

To the many subscribers I anticipate will follow my blog (ha ha ha), I want to say hello and introduce myself!  My name is Kayla and I plan to write about new make up products and do reviews on them as well as talk about techniques or cool new ideas!  The other part of the blog will consist of life stories, challenges, and most importantly the success stories!  I hope that we can all share our experiences and learn from one another.  I would love it if you asked for recommendations re: what products to use, ideas for a make up looks, my opinion on somethin in particular.  That would make this blog a big success in my opinion!  I guess to start us off on the right track I will talk about my absolutely crazy day...

Today I got myzelf ready and went to the bank and after I finished my business there I was approached by a girl who was wondering if I had seen any money on the counter when I first got there.  Honestly, there was nothing there except for an envelope (you know the kind you put money or cheques into when you deposit them at the ATM).  She and I left the bank and as I approached my car I noticed her car was parked so close to me and was filled with her friends (male and females) who accused me of stealing her money and all that jazz.  Oh was I ever mad!  I could not believe that these people were actually screaming at me and accusing me!  Long story short I got into my car and left them in my dust :)  I guess the lesson to be learned here is that people will quickly jump to conclusions and we cannot take things like that personally.  I felt like I should profess to them that I wasn't that kind of girl and that I would never take something that was not mine.  But in the end I realized I don't have to explain myself to anyone.  I know the truth and that is good enough for me!  After I got home and processed what was going on I also thought that it could be some kind of scheme people are running these days in hopes of, oh I don't know, getting you to open your wallet and show/prove you didn't take the money and then they would snatch your wallet and take off... Who knows what the truth is behind their motives but we always have to play it safe.

So here I am now, typing up my very first blog entry!  I am so excited to do this and I hope you are all excited too :)  I should be receiving my shipment from Sephora any day now and I ordered some exciting new things!  I will do reviews and post them on some kind of a schedule... maybe weekly?  Monthly?  If there is a high demand I can do them more frequently!

Cheers,
BeautyMark3d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!