Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

LashStash ~ Mascara Deluxe Sampler

I purchased this sampler as part of my Sephora haul and I am not sure what to think of it yet... Here are the mascaras you get in the sampler:

- Hourglass: Superficial Lash - Carbon
- Laura Mercier: Thickening and Building Mascara - Black
- Urban Decay: Skyscraper Multi-Benefit - Black
- Fresh: Supernova - black
- Korres: Abyssinia Oil volumizing and Strengthening - Black
- Sephora: Lash Stretcher - Black
- Benefit: A Little Bit BADGal - Black
- Tarte: 4 Day Lash Stain - Black
- Smashbox: Lash DNA - Jet Black
- Cargo: LashActivator - Black

I havent tried tham all out yet, but I opened a few and they seem pretty dried out so I will have to see about these guys... I will update you on them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!