I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I put it on my face and neck last night and woke up to a gorgeous tan! Let me tell you about the product...
- Pump style bottle
- 120 ml or 4 fl oz
- Great smelling mousse
- work quickly with it so it doesnt lose all its fluffy mousse-ness (ha ha ha)
- blends AMAZINGLY
- no streaks
- tan NOT orange!
- looks a little weird when you pump it out... Kind of this weird green/sea foam colour
- wash off of your hands ASAP as it works quickly hehehe
- requires you to avoid sweating after application so it is best to put it on before bed and then shower in the morning to wash it off and only leave the tan behind!
- dont forget to exfoliate before applying the mousse! You want to get rid of any dead skin so you have a nice smooth surface to work with :)
UPDATE: (Mon Oct 25) Holy smokes! So I JUST used this stuff on my face and upper body and then looked down at my hands and they are like an eggplant colour LOL This stuff really stains the hands so I suggest you wash your hands frequently and/or make sure you have a scrubby thing to scrub your hands with when you are all done. It make off nicely (not perfectly but so much better) so I still like the product but I just thought I should update you guys! :)
I have tried so many self tanning products as I refuse to bake in the sun... (Like really who wants to help give themselves cancer?! Sunscreen will be your best friend! When you are 80 and have gorgeous skin all the other ladies who were sun worshippers will be kicking themselves!) ... and this is by far the best! It isnt stinky, streaky, sticky or FAKE looking... it is really natural!!! Loveeeeeee it
I give this product 5/5 :)