Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray

I have stick straight hair.  Not even a hint of a curl.  So when I heard about B&B Surf Spray, I was doubtful.  The associate at Sephora promised me it would give me that beach-y look and I took her word for it!  I purchased the Surf Spray, still unconvinced but willing to try, and I went home ready to test out a new product.  The instructions suggest using it on damp dry hair or fully dried hair.  I chose the former.  They then suggest you stand outside and let the wind do the final step or use a diffuser.  I don’t have a diffuser so I went for a car ride with all of the windows down :)

Verdict: It smells great, gave my hair beach-y subtle waves (more volume too), and you don’t need a lot of product to achieve this look.

Alternative: You can always make your own!  Take a spritzer bottle, small amount of coconut conditioner, water, and sea salt.  Shake it up and spritz!

Pictures to come (my camera is in LA at the moment lol!)

Thank you for reading!


Yours Truly,
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I have the same hair problem! That is pretty interesting it
    Actually worked and lol about driving with the widows down, good thinking! I hear good things about these products maybe I will try them out :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!