Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lavanilla Laboratories

The Healthy Deodorant & Matching Perfume

My favourite scent is vanilla & coconut so when I saw this deodorant and perfume (Makeup By TiffanyD talked about this in one of her videos) I knew I had to have it!  The perfume is amazing, it smells SO good!  The deodorant is the special part, however.  It is all natural!  This is made WITHOUT: petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oils, silicone, synthetic dyes, sulphated or parabens.  Now, I must say, it does not work as well as the standard or more streamlined deodorants, but I was expecting that since it is all natural.  All I have to do is carry it around with me and that is no bother to me as I know I am doing something good for my body.  We all have to wear deodorant and its something we put on every day… So why not put in the extra effort and make sure it is something good for our body?

For those who dislike vanilla & coconut, not to worry, they have about 5 other scents!

Verdict:  Slightly annoying that I have to take it with me, but well worth it!  Perfume is delectable!  Go buy it now!

Thank you for reading!


Yours Truly,
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love this brand. Use it all the time! I wasn't sure about the deodorant, but I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!