Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo


ICK! ICK! ICKKKKKKKKKK!  I was so excited to try this stuff as JuicyStar07 raves about it and says it is her go-to dry shampoo.  Well, it appears that Blair and I have very different taste in hair products…  I used this stuff yesterday and it STUNK!  It was like a rotten orange… or some other awful citrus scent that had gone bad.  I will DEFINITELY be returning this.

I am still on the lookout for the perfect dry shampoo for darker hair colours.  When I find it, I will let you know!!!

Thank you for reading!


Yours Truly,
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Hah I like our ick!! I have tried that brand as well and hated it too.. I don't know If you have tried this brand but I am going to do my review post this wk.. Try the batiste dry shampoo.. It is soooo awesome! They have a huge selection including black for darker hair and it smells nice without a bunch of residue. As well under $10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know it had a version for dark hair!!! I have been using that brand and love it, but it leaves a bit of a residue on my darker hair. Maybe all of this is jsut a sign that I need to go back to my natural blonde hair ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!