Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tarte: Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara



I was SO excited about this mascara!  Natural mascara?  Yes please!  It defines, lengthens, and volumizes my lashes beautifully.  The only thing?  It makes my eyes burn by the end of the day.  If I wear a different mascara the next day; no burn.  Switch back to Tarte; burn.  Try it a few days later; no burn!  What the heck!  Im a little confused by it, so I am giving my eyes a break from Tarte and will check it out again shortly!

Verdict: The jury is still out on this one!

Thank you for reading!


Yours Truly,
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Yikes that sucks if it's natural and it burns =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was shocked!! Like I said, Im going to try it again and see if it was bothering me becausse of allergies (my allergies this season were BAD!) so I will try it out again and update you all :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!