Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

I am a little late jumping on this bandwagon, but I figured it is better late than never!  I see the appeal to these pencils, but I’m really not that impressed with them.  I cannot use them as a base without using a primer underneath them.  So it kind of just adds another step to my routine.  They are, however, cheap and useful if you don’t mind aiding a few steps into your daily routine.  Just don’t expect them to be a suitable base for your eyeshadow if you tend to crease!  The colour payoff is quite nice, I am pleased with that and the colour variety is quite large!


Verdict: I wouldn’t die without them, but since I do have them, I will use them :)

The colours I have: Lavender, Pots & Pans, Yogurt, Dark Brown, French Fries, Milk, Iced Mocha, and Slate

Thank you for reading!


Yours Truly,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!