Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

16 Questions TAG!

1.       How did you get your username?
a.       Beautymarked is an eyeshadow by MAC that I love!  Also, I have a beauty-mark on my left cheek ha ha ha.  I wanted it to be a little different so that is why I used a 3 instead of an E!
2.       If you could change your name to anything what would it be and why?
a.       I would change my name to Lauren or Savannah; don’t know why but I just like those two names!
3.       If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
a.       I would tell my younger self to wait for love... I am a big worrier and when love knocked on my door for the first time I jumped at the chance.  I wish I would have told myself it is okay to say no and wait for something better.
4.       How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
a.       Oh gosh I was terrible at blowing bubblegum bubbles!  I don’t remember the first time I did it successfully lol but I’m sure it was a big deal to me haha
5.       What did you want to be when you were little?
a.       I always wanted to be a teacher... I remember setting up all my stuffed animals and teaching them whatever I had learned that day lol!
6.       What do you order at Starbucks?
a.       For the longest time I would order this: Grande non-fat, no whip, half sweet, no water, extra hot tazo chai ... Mmmmmmmmm sooo good! But lately I have been mixing it up.  I should just go back to what I enjoy the most hehehe
7.       What’s the hardest you’ve ever laughed?
a.       I laugh a LOT!  I love to laugh :) It is my absolute favourite thing to do!  That is why I my second most important/non-negotiable quality in a man is that he has to make me laugh!  (Nice healthy teeth are the #1 thingy)
8.       If you could play any musical instrument what would it be and why?
a.       Violin!  I have always loved it!  I played piano when I was younger and I love that too but the violin is something I have never tried and would love to one day!
9.       What is your favourite thing to do when you are upset?
a.       EAT.  I am an emotional eater and I hate it!  I am the girl with the ½ pint of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream when she gets upset. 
10.   What is your favourite movie?
a.       I love lots of movies!  But I can’t honestly say there is a movie out there that I would watch over and over.  I’m just not that person.  I like to read a book or watch a movie once, appreciate it, and move on to the next!  I love Black Swan right now though... that is one movie that I would like to watch again... so right now my fave movie is Black Swan.
11.   What is one food you cannot live without?
a.       Soup!  I love soup!  My mom makes the BEST chicken noodle soup in the whole wide world nad if I couldn’t ever have that again I would just die!
12.   What is your favourite dessert?
a.       Oh dear... this is hard.  I love sweets, ice cream, cakes etc. But if I couldn’t have cheesecake ever again I would probably die.  But the same goes for ice cream... I love ice cream.  So I would say cheesecake and ice cream!
13.   What is your favourite pizza topping?
a.       Hawaiian with hot peppers!  But if I have to pick just one topping I would say mushrooms!
14.   Would you rather have the ability to read minds or be invisible?
a.       Definitely be invisible!  There is such thing as knowing too much and I think it would make me crazy.  But being invisible could have its benefits lol!
15.   What did you do for your last birthday?
a.       I am kind of weird about birthdays... I don’t like getting older so I don’t really celebrate them lol but I do like the whole present part LOL!
16.   If you could have one personal selfish wish, what would it be and why?
a.       I would wish that I could get all of the winning lottery numbers so I could donate money to my favourite charities and organizations in need.  Anonymously, of course.  The selfish part would be that my closet and garage would also be one of those organizations in need lol!
I hope you enjoyed my 16 Questions TAG!  I tag all of you so I want to see your responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!