Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CHI

Hey everyone!

I have been trying out some new hair products and I thought I would tell you about them!  I was looking for something to protect my hair before I flat iron it and I came across the CHI 44 Iron Guard.  I have been using it for about a week or two and it really works!  It has helped to smooth out and protect my hair fromt he heat.  I definitely would go easy on it though, I have sprayed too much and it made my hair look greasy.  The second product I have been trying out is also from CHI, it is the Keratin Mist!  I am a natural blonde but I get highlights in my hair, all over my head, so I try to replensih my hair in every way I can.  Highlighting can be quite damaging!  I use this mist after I have towel dried and combed out my hair.  again, less is more.  I wouldn't go too spray crazy unless you have dry hair, in that case your hair just might need it!  Overall I have noticed a change in my hair after using these products for about two weeks.  My hair is smoother, shinier, and has more life to it! 

Let me know if you have any questions about these products and I will do my best to answer them for you!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!