Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

SHOUT OUT!

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of my new (and existing) subscribers!  I would like to give a shout out to all of the people from:

Canada, US, UK, Ireland, Slovenia, Denmark, Poland, Germany, France, Puerto Rico, Malaysia, Mexico, Isle of Man, Turkey, Pakistan, Romania, South Korea, and Hong Kong!

Thank you so much! 
Have a wonderful day (or night depending on where you are in the world) filled with happiness and laughter!
xoxo,
Kayla

6 comments:

  1. Hello Beautymark3d! Just wanted to say I love your blog so I'm giving you the Versatile Bloggers Award :D

    Shout out from the UK to Canada :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honoured! :) Thank you so much <3

    *takes a bow*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!
    I am too from Ontario! I am glad I found your blog, the layout and everything of it is lovely and the posts are fantastic.
    I hope we can follow one another! :)

    -Sandra.*
    (www.cardinalmess.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sandra! Where in Ontario are you from? Im in the KW area! :) I just went over to your blog and clicked follow, can't wait to start reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that's lovely, I adore your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!