Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stila

Hey beauties! 

I hope you all had an incredible day/night!  I had a very busy one :) It is almost midnight here in Ontario, Canada and all I can think about is makeup.  Most nights I am able to drift off to sleep peacefully without pause.  Tonight is different!  For many years I have dabbled from cosmetic line to cosmetic line and have never really found an entire line that satisfies me.  It was always one piece from here and another piece from there.  But never a brand I could get everything from.  That has changed!  Stila Cosmetics is a brand that I am proud to attach my name to.  It is a brand that I promote any time I am in a beauty boutique and I see someone searching for the right eyeliner or shadow.  This brand has everything I need and want and their attention to women "On the Go" is remarkable.  Many products can be used for lips and/or cheeks and dual ended brushes save time and space! 

I just thought I would share the love and let you know how much I adore this brand!  If you have any questions please send them my way and I will do my very best to answer them myself or have the lovely Sarah Lucero give you a hand :)

Kajal Eyeliners and Peony Convertible Colour,
Kayla

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog! I really appreciate it :)

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!