Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What to expect...

I thought I would give you a few things to look forward to!  I have been using the Clairsonic Mia for a while now and I need to tell you guys about it.  It will change your life!  Also, I have fallen in love with the Stila kajal eyeliners... love!  So I will tell you more about those too.  I recently organized my makeup and bought a new 5 drawer organizer thingy that I thought I would take pics of and tell you about!  It makes my life so much easier!  Last thing, I thought I would do a post, maybe even a video LOL of my foundation routine!  Everyone does things differently so it is always nice to see what other people do :)

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. omg i got the clarisonic mia as well... we sell it at shoppers, and it has CHANGED me! ugh i love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!