Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Friday Night

Hey everyone! 

So Nancy and I went for dinner and then we went to see Country Strong!  It was soooooo good!  But before we went to the movies we stopped off at Shoppers to play with some makeup!  This is where my night turned into the best night ever!  I'm going to sound really enthusiastic here but if you were there with me you would be just as excited LOL!  We met this amazing guy named Jordan, he honestly has the best brows I have ever seen... I'm quite jealous.  We got to talking and I found out he has a youtube channel and does reviews, OOTD's, and tutorials so you should go check him out!  http://www.youtube.com/jordansweetn

You know when you meet someone, even if it is just for five minutes, and you can just tell that person has a good heart?  Well that is Jordan!  He was so kind and easy to talk to! 

Okay, I am done gushing! ha ha ha

Check him out on youtube and subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!