Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TAG: Blogging!

Jenny tagged me in a post on her blog, go check her blog out!  It is called the skinnies!


1. Why did you create this blog?

I created my blog because I LOVE makeup and was looking for a way to connect with people around the world who share the same passion.  I also enjoy blogging as it gives me a way to escape my busy daily life :)

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?

I follow other beauty blogs!  There is so much to learn from other people, I certainly take advantage of it!

3. Favourite makeup brand?

I don’t have a favourite brand!  Every brand has something they do really well, so I like to include those pieces in my collection.  From Chanel to drugstore brands, I love them all :)

4. Favourite clothing brand?

I shop at Old Navy, Roots, Ricki’s, lululemon etc.  Those stores make up most of my closet!

5. Your indispensable makeup product?

Mascara!  I need mascara, even if I am just running out and not doing a full face of makeup I need to put mascara on hehe

6. Your favourite color?

Pink!  I love pink!  But I also adore turquoise <3

7. Your perfume?

Miss Dior Cherie

8. Your favourite film?

I like a lot of movies but I don’t really have a fave anymore, just as long as it’s not a cartoon... I hate cartoon movies lol

9. What country would you like to visit and why?

France!  I want to drink wine and observe the culture!  Look at beautiful art and eat delicious food, with gorgeous men haha :)

10. Make up the last question and answer.

What is your favourite TV Show?
Gossip Girl, Good Wife, Pretty Little Liars, Grey’s, Glee .... there is a lot of fave TV Shows haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!